Data stored on your memory card or USB stick got lost? We can try to help you to restore your data! This website shows you how you have to proceed and how you can prevent a loss of data in future.
Here's how it works...
Please fill in the enclosed delivery note for a fee-required data recovery
Send your memory card or USB stick carriage paid to our address and enclose the filled-in and undersigned delivery note. In order to protect your card or stick from transport damages, please use a padded envelope. You can also send your data carrier by parcel. The main advantage of this method is that you can get a confirmation of despatch.
General instructions for use
If your computer or camera stops reading data stored on your card, this can be caused by different reasons. In order to guard against data loss, please follow those common instructions for the use of memory cards in cameras and card readers:
- Your camera's battery or rechargeable battery must have enough power to terminate the writing or reading process correctly.
- Never switch off your camera during the writing- or reading process.
- Do not expose the card to heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the card to humidity.
- Do not touch the card's contact area in order to preclude electrostatic damages.
- For the use in external readers and PC slots: the card reader should not contain a memory medium when you boot up or shut down your computer.
- Before detaching your memory medium, please do always click on the corresponding removable medium with the right mouse button and choose "eject". Especially for readers which are connected via the parallel interface, you should afterwards keep a short holding time because of their slower data transfer.
If a data recovery is impossible for technical reasons we will return your memory card or USB stick free of charge - you will NOT be charged with the service costs.
|+ 5,- EUR
|Value added tax
For further questions regarding data recovery, please feel free to address to our technical service department:
Phone: 09091 502 - 356
Fax: 09091 502 - 361